Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Raptures – Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I admit I am getting confused with who is posting what and quoting who here. But one thing is true. If someone wants to debate views you will have to go over each view which would take some time I suspect.
There is enough information out there about each view that we shouldn't have to go through in this forum.
I have it:woot2 Each post might could say from which view they hold and are coming from and that would let the reader know what they are talking about anyway. Kinda like a tag Pre trib, Post trib or mid trib Amillenial
Just a thought.:idea Don't know if that will help here, but it would help me. I am still unfamiliar with forum posting.
Sorry Ill catch on sooner or later.

There will be no surprise when the Rapture happens, as all the signs leading up to the Resurrection will be fulfilled before our eyes.

The Lord will only come as a thief in the night for the world, unbelievers.

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:4

JLB
I understand yes I agree, when it happens, at the time it happens it will be a big thing.
When I say surprise, I mean it is unknown what day or hour. We know the season and watch the signs yes. Do you think Satan knows? I dont think so. But that will be his race to the finish I do believe.

I understand yes I agree, when it happens, at the time it happens it will be a big thing.
When I say surprise, I mean it is unknown what day or hour. We know the season and watch the signs yes. Do you think Satan knows? I dont think so. But that will be his race to the finish I do believe.

Can we discuss these scriptures?

so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Hebrews 9:28

And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven. Mark 13:27

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

The gathering of His people occurs at His Coming.

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

JLB

There will be no surprise when the Rapture happens, as all the signs leading up to the Resurrection will be fulfilled before our eyes.

The Lord will only come as a thief in the night for the world, unbelievers.

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:4

JLB
Can we discuss these scriptures? Yes just give me a little time to get back ok? I am slow but Im sure.

so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Hebrews 9:28

And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven. Mark 13:27

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

The gathering of His people occurs at His Coming.

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4

JLB
Yes just give me a little time to get back ok? I am slow but Im sure. I want to connect all the dots here.

For sure something got goofed up... :confused2 in the mechanics of copy and paste :shrug

I am confused, trying to find what I posted and JLB and Raelyn posted, separating them... End time Aliens have done this. Must be.

Yes just give me a little time to get back ok? I am slow but Im sure. I want to connect all the dots here.

JLB will describe "ONE" event of the coming of the Lord. Him coming in the clouds with power and Glory after the 7th Angelic trumpet and the 7th Seal.

I will connect the dots for you, and show you the EVENT that JLB just can't see. Jesus coming for the Church before it goes haywire.

Hope this posting thing gets sorted.

Blessings.

I am confused, trying to find what I posted and JLB and Raelyn posted, separating them... End time Aliens have done this. Must be.

OK this is not going to be a task I can take on in a forum the more I write the more indepth it gets it was becoming futile for a forum.
Brother Mike
Have you ever listened to Dr. Chuck Misslers teaching on the Rapture and Tribulation I had listened to other teachings but his by far was the most indepth research I had ever heard. So encompassing. And now there is alot of it online that can be listened to. There is so much information to go through that I believe it would be futile to go through all of it. He can explain it much better.
I went through the DVDs The Rapture and Revelation and Four Horses and much more verse by verse and checked every scripture and word in the bible that he read. I agree with his teaching . His studies are eye opening.
You might or might not agree. I don't know but he explains it best Front to back.
If you decide to listen to him. I believe his studies are on Youtube also. I highly respect his studies.
If you find any discrepancies I would be open to hearing what you had to say. And give your opinion.
I might have a few differences but not of the bible.

That is why I am not a teacher I guess. I might make a mistake in writing and would not want to do that either.
I started with a discussion but if it entails lengthy information and it does it would be difficult. I know but I cant explain it as well
Let me know
This way you can know what I believe to be as accurate of the bible as can be.
Thank You God Bless
And I would love to hear your response.

The Rapture

Revelation
Khouse.org
http://www.khouse.org/6640_cat/biblestudy/revelation/

The simple "judgment" is that all that foolishness Satan has us chasing our tails about, doesn't amount to a hill of beans as far as entering the kingdom goes. Either you have entered it, or you haven't.

Well in the last days all. Will be tried and there will be many that will enter into heaven and there will be many that will say this is not the sign.

What I'm saying to u is how can 5 men who believe 5 difference things concern Christ enter in?

Especially the ones that believe the prophecies of the end happened already and the ones who say as long as we believe in Christ and except him we don't have to wTach for his coming.

Now all 5 can have difference but in the coming days that's very near all 5 can not for the wheat will be seperated from the tears

Themessengeroftruth some things are fun. Having fun with Gods Word is a great way to learn and relearn... Not one is being disrespectful to God or His Word...Somethings are unto salvation some are not...
All of us posters believe salvation is in His blood that is not an issue we would mess around with..

I'm not telling u all about being disrespectful to gods words. What I am saying to you is this

When the sign is established and in power and one of you say this is not the sign and take it tho u may say thank u lord I tell u, u not entering in to the kingdom

Therefore u can not have 5 men with 5 different bread saying eat eat and you will live. It is bread from The Lord.

But at the time of the 2 anointed ones when the sign is established in the earth so man can't buy or sell unless you have it. In that day the 5 prophets will be seperated. For only one is the true bread

How can the pretist enter into the kingdom when the bread they preach and believe is the end happened all ready when it did not?

How can the prophet who preach we do not have to watch for his coming enter into heaven? Cause when the sign is here he will not no it is the sign because he did not watch diligently he did not watch at all

How can the Jews enter on if they do not believe the messiah has come?

How can the servant that says this is not the sign because he would have raptures us already befire the sign was enforce enter into heaven? They will take the sign because of the hardness of their heart. Because they did not even consider one bit in their heart what if the interpretation of the end if the world I believe was wrong? They do not have a heart nor the wisdom to understand the word is also for reproofs and corrections. But even they was never written in the book of life

What I'm saying to you Reba is how can all these men with all these different beliefs and doctrines enter into gods kingdom at the time of the mark of the beast?

It's not possible unless they believe and was written in the book of life

the one who knows perfectly when sabbath starts, has already entered in.
"Luke 4:25-27King James Version (KJV)
25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian."
King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

Do you know what the sabbath is?

I do not believe there will be a rapture of living believers. :nono Yeshua will return post-trib, but in the middle of the Day of Yahweh.

They'll all get into heaven, just not everyone gets an invite to the marriage supper of the lamb. That's what it's about.

Exactly. This is not a salvific issue.

How can all enter in if at the time of the sign 4 took the beast mark and one did not? Because if their hardness of heart and difference of beliefs and doctrines

The Resurrection/Rapture is one event, with the Rapture occurring just a moment after the Resurrection.

The Resurrection happens for all those who are Christ's at the same time.

Once this is understood then a real study of scripture can take place.

JLB

Who is being ressurected and who is being raptured? Resurrection

I do not believe there will be a rapture of living believers. :nono Yeshua will return post-trib, but in the middle of the Day of Yahweh.

The rapture is the death of the saints. They that remain will escape the hand of the desolator but if you are in a situation where u either have to take the sign or die u are not one of the remnant u are either one of the dead who will take the sign or one of the living who was slain but at the end of the days will be ressurected

Those who are alive and remain are Raptured.

The dead in Christ are Resurrected.

Both are caught up together.

No they who are alive escaped the hand of the little horn .

They that were killed are the raptured

The ressurection u speak is not in this day. That day is far from here that's the time if armeggedon
At that time yes they that remain will be caught up

But this is the time of the death of the saints that is the rapture after all was killed all if gods people then the despised one will fall and the earth quake

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back