Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Raptures – Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is the marriage supper symbolic or a tangible set down dinner?
Jewish wedding celebrations lasted a week.. how are we measuring a week? 7 days 7 years ? if seven is the 'number' of completion is this wedding feast just a symbol of THEE COMPLETION

Is the battle a shoot'em up war or a battle in the spirit?

If Jesus destroys with the brightness of his coming and he has his robe dipped in blood.
I believe it is literal how? As far as eating goes Jesus cooked and ate with the his disciples after he was resurrected so did the angels when they went to see lot. It can be taken literal or symbolic or spiritual. It depends how you take it I guess. The jewish wedding is a good model to study. How do you think Jesus taught to his disciples.

If Jesus destroys with the brightness of his coming and he has his robe dipped in blood.
I believe it is literal how? As far as eating goes Jesus cooked and ate with the his disciples after he was resurrected so did the angels when they went to see lot. It can be taken literal or symbolic or spiritual. It depends how you take it I guess. The jewish wedding is a good model to study. How do you think Jesus taught to his disciples.
so when YOU are teaching revelation 21 and that part eating of the fruit of the tree there listed and that is for the healing of nations? death is gone. sorrow and sickness so how can that be literal then if that is what the fruit does?

so when YOU are teaching revelation 21 and that part eating of the fruit of the tree there listed and that is for the healing of nations? death is gone. sorrow and sickness so how can that be literal then if that is what the fruit does?
You know first all I thought we were talking about the Marriage supper of the lamb and either symbolic or literal that was all I was addressing if this got somewhere else excuse me. As far as the healing of the nations yea I would think it was literal too I have no problem with that you can decide for yourself.

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. 17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great." 19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh. Revelation 19:11-21

A war with real people dying.

Looking at the verses you highlighted do you believe the war is Jesus on a horse killing people with a sword in His mouth?
and dinner is cannibalism?

I am still waiting for an answer from JLB..

It can be taken literal or symbolic or spiritual...

...but...one way is going to be the truth and not any way we want. if something is vague or hard to understand, it doesn't mean that it's symbolic.

... As far as eating goes Jesus cooked and ate with the his disciples after he was resurrected so did the angels when they went to see lot...

It's a little bit amusing to me whenever people are hesitant to believe that there is food in heaven or that we will eat. Spirits don't need food and things of that nature. That may in fact be true but has little to do with it I think. The Lord is always very personal with people. He's very social and giving.

Food is a profoundly social urge. Food is almost always shared. People eat together and mealtimes are events when the whole family or friends and neighbors come together. Food is also an occasion for sharing, for distributing and giving, for the expression of altruism, whether from parents to children, children to in-laws, or anyone to visitors and strangers. Food is the most important thing a mother gives a child; it is the substance of her own body, and in most parts of the world mother’s milk is still the only safe food for babies. So food is not just a symbol of, but the reality of, love and security.

Does anyone think that when we get to heaven, that, it's going to be like on earth, where we walk down the street avoiding eye contact, not saying Hi neighbor, and go home to our mansion where we can be introverted and be a hermit? No way!

Before the widespread onset of drinking and drugs, food was the social media. Let's get together and BBQ! Maybe we wont have to eat for sustenance in heaven, but sharing food is probably one of the best activities known to man and not only is it a great ice breaker but it serves to create social bonds between people and makes them at ease and comfortable to be there. Make yourself at home brother, grab yourself a sandwich and a cold drink, and let's sit down and talk. That sort of thing.

Now we all know that we will drink of the river of the water of life...

Revelation 22:1
22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb./

And then there's the tree of life...

Revelation 22:2
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations./

So we wont eat of it? Or maybe this is all that there is in heaven to eat and drink? :hysterical
I just don't hardly think so brothers and sisters. There has to be more, and to think that the marriage supper of the Lamb is only symbolic? No way is that symbolic.

The Lord put that info in there for a reason. This sounds akin to your best friend is going to throw a big nice BBQ and is inviting you over to attend! Hey, I'm having a BBQ friend, you should come. It's going to be so good... Oooooooh this is the Lords BBQ, it is going to be so fantastic and incomprehensibly good!

We're told that we don't know exactly what time that it going to be ready, but it will be so good, that we're supposed to go ahead and get ready for it now. Stay ready, you don't want to miss it! But I digress...

Yeah, there's food in heaven, we will eat, and they eat.

You know first all I thought we were talking about the Marriage supper of the lamb and either symbolic or literal that was all I was addressing if this got somewhere else excuse me. As far as the healing of the nations yea I would think it was literal too I have no problem with that you can decide for yourself.
I don't see that as literal on the marriage supper. well in the wedding ceremony there is that part where the marriage is symbolically consummated. surely jesus wont be doing that. nor is there that part with him drinking wine and paying the dowry to the dad.

healing is now, it's literal. All the work was done when Jesus died for the World. The Rest of the World needs to hear the good news.

I don't see that as literal on the marriage supper. well in the wedding ceremony there is that part where the marriage is symbolically consummated. surely jesus wont be doing that. nor is there that part with him drinking wine and paying the dowry to the dad.

really?! What do you think it's symbolic of?
Don't you want a heavenly steak, brother?! :yes

Why are you counting trumpets? What scriptures tell you to do that? NONE DO!!!

Your dragging me back into this. AGAIN!!!

Trumpets are not to be counted. The last trump the trumpet will sound. On the last sound, when it stops, we get taken up and changed.

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
(Rev 4:1)

A trumpet like sound........ COME UP!!!! God's trumpet.

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
(Rev 10:7)

Notice the Angel was numbered, who just happened to have a sound like a trumpet? Seventh Angel, not seventh and last trumpet.

ONE ANGEL........ Just ONE.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

(Mat 24:31)

This event more than one angle, not the lonely 7th angel, but another trumpet event. At the end after tribulation.
We don't count trumpets, they just start and stop events.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
(1Th 4:16)

The LORD HIMSELF.................. Not an angel, but the Lord will descend from Heaven with the voice of an archangel with the trump of God. Not an angel but Himself calling us up personally, His church.

The angels were counted, not trumpets 1,2,3 and so on. saying the 7th angel's trumpet is the last trump is make believe. No scriptural basis for that.

And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
(Rev 8:10)

1 angel, 2 angel, 3 angel.......... How you count trumpets anywhere?

Once you get the trumpet issue settled, then we can cover your resurrection timing issues... AGAIN. sigh............

God calls up like a trumpet, Come up hither. The lord himself with a voice of an Arch-angle sounds the trumpet, the trump of God. He personally calls up his church, not the lonely 7th angel who just sounded to end tribulation. The Lord calls his own.

The last Trumpet is the last trumpet.

The trumpet that is blown when Jesus returns is the last Trumpet.

The Resurrection and the Rapture are one event, and this event occurs at His Coming.

Jesus Christ returns once and stays.

JLB

The last Trumpet is the last trumpet.

The trumpet that is blown when Jesus returns is the last Trumpet.

The Resurrection and the Rapture are one event, and this event occurs at His Coming.

Jesus Christ returns once and stays.

JLB

What last trumpet would that be JLB? The seventh angel blowing a trumpet? The many trumpets when Jesus comes through the clouds at the end? Or the Lord's own voice the sound of a Archangel the trump of God himself? The trumpet sound when God called John up.... Come up hither?

What Trumpet is that Last one JLB?

Why would you want to hash through the same stuff all over again Brother? I am confused.

Seventh angel sounds off (A trumpet was given to him) that ends the Tribulation, the mystery of God. One lone angel and his trumpet.

What Jesus say?

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
(Mat 24:29-31)

Immediately AFTER the tribulation. The 6th seal is broken, then the 7th which brings 1/2 hour of silence on the whole earth, then BAM!!!! Jesus comes in a big light of glory that every eye will see and more trumpets!!!!

An event AFTER the tribulation ends which ended when the 7th angel blew his trumpet.

NO RESURRECTION EVENT MENTIONED HERE. Not in Revelation either.

Counting trumpets is going to get you lost, as we are not told to count them!!!! Trumpets start and end events, that is all they do.

Blessings to you though Brother, just not in the mood to fire scripture cannons. Lots going on at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
What last trumpet would that be JLB? The seventh angel blowing a trumpet? The many trumpets when Jesus comes through the clouds at the end? Or the Lord's own voice the sound of a Archangel the trump of God himself? The trumpet sound when God called John up.... Come up hither?

Why would you want to hash through the same stuff all over again Brother? I am confused.

It all comes down to the fact that JLB wants some mysterious last trumpet and what scripture is JLB standing on that tells him to count trumpets or even which is the last trumpet? ZERO scriptures.

Seventh angel sounds off (A trumpet was given to him) that ends the Tribulation, the mystery of God. One lone angel and his trumpet.

What Jesus say?

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Immediately AFTER the tribulation. The 6th seal is broken, then the 7th which brings 1/2 hour of silence on the whole earth, then BAM!!!! Jesus comes in a big light of glory that every eye will see and more trumpets!!!!

An event AFTER the tribulation ends which ended when the 7th angel blew his trumpet.

NO RESURRECTION EVENT MENTIONED HERE. Not in Revelation either.

Counting trumpets is going to get you lost, as we are not told to count them!!!! Trumpets start and end events, that is all they do.

Look, I eat post tribbers for lunch. Why bring this up yet again?

Blessings to you though Brother, just not in the mood to fire scripture cannons. Lots going on at home.

The last Trumpet is the last one.

The last Trumpet is sounded when Jesus Christ returns to Gather His people at the Resurrection/Rapture.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other . Matthew 24:31

There's the last trumpet. This is after the Tribulation.

This is at the Resurrection of the dead in Christ.

Any Trumpet sounded seven years prior to this trumpet would NOT be the last trumpet.

The Resurrection occurs slightly before the Rapture -

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

All those who are in Christ, shall be caught up together with Him at the Resurrection/Rapture.

The scripture teaches us the resurrection takes place after the tribulation.

The scripture teaches us the Resurrection of the dead in Christ takes place just before the Rapture.

Yes I agree with this scripture, this shows Jesus COMING after the tribulation, at the end of the age to Gather His people at the Resurrection/Rapture.

He only returns once, BAM! ... so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. Hebrews 9:28

There is no scripture in the bible that teaches us there is a pre-trib Rapture.

JLB

Last edited by a moderator:
really?! What do you think it's symbolic of?
Don't you want a heavenly steak, brother?! :yes
I have to admit ... along time ago ...when I first believed and got saved and when I heard of the Marriage supper of the Lamb.... I thought it was Leg of Lamb...I do like leg of lamb ....then Then someone said what if it was fruit. And so If the lion lays down with the lamb I don't think we will be eating meat. But maybe fruit and Manna to snack on?

Yike! Where was I when I wrote that post!!

Restated:
I fail to get or understand your point about the Latin not being inspired because.....
Unless one is fluid in the original Hebrew and Greek texts......
All other languages are translations including English, Latin, German, French, etc...
Besides that even the copies we have in the original languages are just that, copies.

You said,
"The Vulgate is just a translation. If it is not in the Greek or Hebrew, then "rapture" is not an inspired word."

I don't think that Greek is anymore inspired than any other language. It was what was 'said' by the writers that was inspired. Paul could have said those words in Greek or German it wouldn't have mattered as far being inspired goes.

Maybe I miss understood your point?

By the time I get to reply, you guys have posted three more pages of stuff. So not only is this an old discussion, but it is off topic. I'd rather not get into a discussion on what is inspired, but I understand your point.

The last Trumpet is the last one.

The last Trumpet is sounded when Jesus Christ returns to Gather His people at the Resurrection/Rapture.

There is no scripture in the bible that teaches us there is a pre-trib Rapture.

To be honest, I didn't really believe there were any people who still believed that non-sense.

JLB

Thats the thing with you JLB . I asked you what scripture tells you that trumpet in the 7th angel blows is the last? Nothing in scripture tells us what the last trumpet is.

There is a 7th angel (The bible counted angels, not the trumpets they blew) that ends the mystery of God. Tribulation. then the 6th seal and 7th seal have to be released. This sets the stage for Jesus coming that every eye shall see.

There is no resurrection event here. ZERO.

The Angels come with Jesus with a loud trumpet. (Trumpet after the 7th angel blows his) since Jesus comes AFTER the tribulation has ended.

Now your scripture that tells you what is suppose to be the last trumpet and that scripture must place the timing event you want.......

THERE ARE NONE!!!

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(1Co 15:52)

There is no timing event mentioned here. You just don't place this to fit what you want to believe. We don't fit scriptures around doctrines, Doctrines are made by actual scriptures.

LAST: eschatos From least to the greatest in a ranking grade.

It means the last in temporal successions. The last in a series of places. It's not one trumpet from a angel, then wait awhile for angel 2. Trumpets were blown together or in a series of sounds for an event in the bible.

And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.
(Exo 19:19)

This is not a different trumpet (Like trumpet number seven), this is one that gets louder or in a series of sounds and at the last sound we are caught up.

This trumpet Paul is speaking of is only connected to Christ and the Church. It's not connected to anything else.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

The Lord himself sounds this trumpet and brings his church up. This trumpet is sounded in a series of sounds or a long sound that gets louder and louder. God's trump is not an angel blowing one.

The Lord personally has sounded trumpets before. Zech 9:14, Isaiah 18:3, Isaiah 27:13

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
(Dan 12:1-2)

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(Mat 24:21)

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
(Luk 21:36)

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(Rev 3:10)

The ones that are left dwelling on the earth get tried. We no longer are dwelling on the earth.

Escape how many things? All of it!!! and where do we escape to? Standing right next to Jesus.

It's not that hard man. Connect the dots.

When the time of trouble starts that this earth has never seen, it's called the tribulation. At that time we are delivered and there will be a resurrection event at that time. BEFORE THE TROUBLE COMES.

After the tribulation, Jesus comes with the angels that every eye shall see...... AFTER.

The word is in the bible. The rapiemur is where the english word Rapture came from, which has a different meaning of ecstasy or something like that. It means snatched suddenly.

It's really nit picking though. I like the Latin Vulgate, despite not knowing a bit of Latin.

what are your reasons for not buying into some Rapture? or should I ask if you lean toward pretreizm? Post tribbers I can talk to. Same thing, just different time slots. Preterist though means digging through whole levels of stuff.

Blessings.

I am a post tribber. The rapture theory is based on an incorrect interpretation of 1Th 4:16-17, IMHO.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.​

Verse 16 is definitely talking about the resurrection of the dead in Messiah. The "trump" is the "last trump" of 1Cor 15:52. That would be the last trumpet blown in Scripture, the 7th trumpet of Revelation 11.

Verse 17 begins with "Then". The Greek word is "epeita" meaning afterward or next. The Greek word "tote" means; then, at that time. "Tote" would have been more appropriate if the living were caught up at the same time as the dead or even shortly after. However, "epeita" was used instead. This word was also used in Gal 1:18 meaning three years later; in Gal 2:1 meaning fourteen years later; and in Ja 4:14 meaning an indefinite number of years later.

The proper understanding of this passage is that Yeshua will come to resurrect the dead when the seventh trumpet is blown (Rev 11:15). This resurrection of the saints is pictured in Rev 12:5. Those that are "alive and remain" are pictured in Rev 12:17. They are eventually killed by the beast (Rev 13:7) and resurrected at some point prior to Armageddon which takes place years later. Then Yeshua will come with all the saints to set up the Kingdom of Yahweh.

I do not believe there will be saints that do not experience the first death.

Hey guys this is not a personal battle or at least it shouldn't be... to all members

2.4: No Trolling. Do not make an inflammatory remark just to get a response. Address issues not personalities. Respect where people are in their spiritual walk, and respect all others in general. Respect where others are in their spiritual walk, do not disrupt the flow of discussion or act in a way that affects others negatively including when debating doctrinal issues, in the defense of the Christian faith, and in offering unwelcome spiritual advice.

I have done some quiet editing leaving out the (bright pink edited by reba ) how about we calmly disagree . Please be respectful of each other... Would we speak this way to each other if we could see Jesus in our midst ya know He is here....

Last edited:
Thats the thing with you JLB . I asked you what scripture tells you that trumpet in the 7th angel blows is the last? Nothing in scripture tells us what the last trumpet is.

There is a 7th angel (The bible counted angels, not the trumpets they blew) that ends the mystery of God. Tribulation. then the 6th seal and 7th seal have to be released. This sets the stage for Jesus coming that every eye shall see.

There is no resurrection event here. ZERO.

The Angels come with Jesus with a loud trumpet. (Trumpet after the 7th angel blows his) since Jesus comes AFTER the tribulation has ended.

Now your scripture that tells you what is suppose to be the last trumpet and that scripture must place the timing event you want.......

THERE ARE NONE!!!

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(1Co 15:52)

There is no timing event mentioned here. You just don't place this to fit what you want to believe. We don't fit scriptures around doctrines, Doctrines are made by actual scriptures.

LAST: eschatos From least to the greatest in a ranking grade.

It means the last in temporal successions. The last in a series of places. It's not one trumpet from a angel, then wait awhile for angel 2. Trumpets were blown together or in a series of sounds for an event in the bible.

And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.
(Exo 19:19)

This is not a different trumpet (Like trumpet number seven), this is one that gets louder or in a series of sounds and at the last sound we are caught up.

This trumpet Paul is speaking of is only connected to Christ and the Church. It's not connected to anything else.

The Lord himself sounds this trumpet and brings his church up. This trumpet is sounded in a series of sounds or a long sound that gets louder and louder. God's trump is not an angel blowing one.

The Lord personally has sounded trumpets before. Zech 9:14, Isaiah 18:3, Isaiah 27:13

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
(Dan 12:1-2)

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(Mat 24:21)

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
(Luk 21:36)

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
(Rev 3:10)

The ones that are left dwelling on the earth get tried. We no longer are dwelling on the earth.

Escape how many things? All of it!!! and where do we escape to? Standing right next to Jesus.

It's not that hard man. Connect the dots.

When the time of trouble starts that this earth has never seen, it's called the tribulation. At that time we are delivered and there will be a resurrection event at that time. BEFORE THE TROUBLE COMES.

After the tribulation, Jesus comes with the angels that every eye shall see...... AFTER.

It very very simple.

Here is the last trumpet.

It's the Trumpet that announces the King who is Coming to Gather His people.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other . Matthew 24:31

The Trumpet signals the Resurrection and the Coming King.

. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

the Lord Himself will descend from heaven ...with the trumpet of God the dead in Christ will rise first... same Resurrection as Matthew 24! Same King Coming!

Then the Rapture will take place just after the Resurrection!

We will all be caught up together...

The Last Trumpet sounds to signal the Coming King and the Resurrection!

This is what Matthew 24 describes.

This is what 1 Thessalonians 4 describes.

One Resurrection!

One Rapture!

One Coming!

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

JLB

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back