Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Raptures – Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
We are seeing more evil now than ever before.Go look at a news paper from the 60's.Everyone is involved in the US as well.
In reality... we are seeing FAR LESS than occurred at the tribulation and subsequent destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.

The first time I actually began to research the hundreds of things that went down in those few short years... and more importantly, in such a small and limited geographic area..... I was genuinely shocked and appalled. I thought I knew something, but a few weeks of serious study shook that silly notion right out of me.

God help us if we EVER experience what they did during that tribulation. We've seen hardly ANYTHING (even Hitler and the gas chambers) that can compare. And most of us aren't even aware of the things that happened then.

Strange that so many people will believe todays newspapers and other media, yet turn a blind eye to guys like Josephus.

Yep..... Many people will swear that if it isn't in the Bible, it never happened.

Strange that so many people will believe todays newspapers and other media, yet turn a blind eye to guys like Josephus.

Would you believe Josephus (the man) is actually mentioned in the Bible as part of an end times prophecy? Of course it is actually necessary to understand the prophecy (my way:biggrin2) in order to see it, and this understanding is impossible if we believe the prophecy must be about our time.

Yup, historians, history teachers and professors can tell you all about the Roman Empire but ignore the history written by Josephus about the Romans and the tiny nation of Israel/Judah and their city of Jerusalem.
They can tell you about the crusades but not about the Jews. The secular world ignores the more spiritual things of God and worse yet, deliberately write it out.
It would seem to me that when one becomes aware that there is written history about the destruction of the temple and Jerusalem they would want to read it, seeing it is so important as to what was going on when the apostles were alive and what happened to the Jewish people.
It's apparent to me when I read the commentaries of Godly men such as Matthew Henry and Adam Clarke, that they read Josephus and other Jewish writers.

In reality... we are seeing FAR LESS than occurred at the tribulation and subsequent destruction of Jerusalem and the temple.

The first time I actually began to research the hundreds of things that went down in those few short years... and more importantly, in such a small and limited geographic area..... I was genuinely shocked and appalled. I thought I knew something, but a few weeks of serious study shook that silly notion right out of me.

God help us if we EVER experience what they did during that tribulation. We've seen hardly ANYTHING (even Hitler and the gas chambers) that can compare. And most of us aren't even aware of the things that happened then.

Me too. What went on then to and by the Jews was so much worse than what happened even by Hitler.

Many people today don't even have any inkling of an idea that the internal fighting of different Jewish factions against others of their own religion, and in their own cities, was often as bad, or worse, than what the Roman Army did to them.

The Midrash was interesting because they believed prophecy was a pattern and it repeats itself. Well I was checking it out and looking for a repeat pattern, so far I have come across bug tornados, infestations of frogs, grasshopper infestations, super lice, blood red streams, oceans, rivers and even rain in India, 18" hail, dieing fish, birds, bees, mammals dieing, fires, storm surges, floods. These have been happening all over the world. To me it looks like warning signs to saved and unsaved alike to what is about to transpire on this earth on a much larger scale. That tells me that the Rapture could be very soon and Jesus said he would keep us from the wrath to come. The beginning of the seals don't sound like he meant them for us his bride I wouldn't think. Darkness was one I hadn't found yet but we do have signs in the sun, moon and stars now ebola scare (boils). I haven't found darkness yet. Looks like its getting real close though Ive been looking up for sure.

The Midrash was interesting because they believed prophecy was a pattern and it repeats itself. Well I was checking it out and looking for a repeat pattern, so far I have come across bug tornados, infestations of frogs, grasshopper infestations, super lice, blood red streams, oceans, rivers and even rain in India, 18" hail, dieing fish, birds, bees, mammals dieing, fires, storm surges, floods. These have been happening all over the world. To me it looks like warning signs to saved and unsaved alike to what is about to transpire on this earth on a much larger scale. That tells me that the Rapture could be very soon and Jesus said he would keep us from the wrath to come. The beginning of the seals don't sound like he meant them for us his bride I wouldn't think. Darkness was one I hadn't found yet but we do have signs in the sun, moon and stars now ebola scare (boils). I haven't found darkness yet. Looks like its getting real close though Ive been looking up for sure.
Yes Raelyn.It does seem like the rapture could be very soon and we can go home.Time will tell.

I believe in pre-trib for many reasons One because it could happen at any moment no set time:) I hope I am doing this right I am not familiar with forums
Hi dear Sister Raelyn, it's a pleasure to welcome you. I have a rather simple approach and that is that which is shown to John in different stages. I too do not believe Jesus' bride is going to experience tribulation, and some are shown with Him prior to the tribulation (Rev 4:2 & Rev 4:6). Another group makes their appearance before the throne and they are said to have come out of great tribulation in Rev 7:14, and last the 144,000 appear before the throne in the heavenly Jerusalem (Mt. Sion) of Rev 14:1, and these all prior to the rule of the man of sin during the second half of the tribulation, or after the middle of the week.
:wave2

Let us pray.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

When u pray don't be like the hypocrites who pray in front of men but enter into your closet. Pray in secret and the father who sees in secret will reward u openly

When u pray don't be like the hypocrites who pray in front of men but enter into your closet. Pray in secret and the father who sees in secret will reward u openly
I do believe Jesus, himself, said those words in front of a dozen people.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back